Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Joi !!

Hi, everyone. How are you? Oct.03 was Joi's 2 year-old birthday. We had a party at my house. Joi was so excited!!




This year's birthday cake!!


I thought this cake was so cool but actually, it was horrible to cut this cake!! I didn't want to cut her face!! Well, I did anyway... but it was so good!! I want to eat it again!!

Joi was so happy to play with her friends!!
This year's decorations!!
She got lots of presents!!


This is a gift from mommy and daddy. Also, we got her a cute watch!!
She loves this cooking toy. She always gives me some cake or tea saying "Here you go."in Japanese. She loves her watch too and always wears it.
Thank you to all the Grandparents so much for the gifts!! She loves everything!! I am so glad that
we could use the web cam with both sets of Joi's Grandparents in America. Joi was so happy to see you guys!!

some more pictures!!
We are so happy that Joi had such a wonderful time!!

I love all my Grandparents!!! Thank you, again!! Love, Joi

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Happy Birthday Joi!!!! WE love her so much!! The cake look so yummy and the decoration so cute!! We miss you guys so MUCH!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Joi! I love your blog, it is so good to see what you guys are up to in Japan!
    Take care,
    - cousin Tammy

    ReplyDelete